Rustle up this prawn and cauliflower stir fry in just 25 minutes. You can easily make it vegan if preferred - simply omit the prawns and double the vegetables.
- ¼cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- ½ red chilli, finely sliced
- Thumb-sized piece of ginger, finely grated
- 60g raw king prawns
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 spring onions, shredded
- 15g peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cooked brown rice to serve
1. Heat the grill to high. Toss the cauliflower on a tray with ½ tbsp of oil and grill for 15-20 minutes or until tender and golden around the edges.
2. When the cauliflower is done, heat the remaining oil in a small saucepan or wok. Tip in the garlic, chilli and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Raise the heat and add the prawns to fry for 1 minute.
3. Splash in the vinegar and hoisin, let it bubble, then toss then cauliflower through the sticky sauce. Top with the spring onions and peanuts, and serve with rice.
Credit: Esther Clark, Good Food Magazine