Goat's Cheese, Pear & Walnut Tartines
- 4 small pears
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 4 slices of good-quality bread, sliced
- 200g log soft goat's cheese
- Small handful chives, chopped
- 50g walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp good-quality balsamic vinegar
- Salad leaves, to serve
Heat a griddle pan. Cut the pears into quarters or eights, brush with the oil, and season. Cook for a few minutes until charred on all sides, then drizzle with honey.
Meanwhile, toast the bread. Spread with the goat's cheese and top with the sticky pears, chives, and walnuts. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar and serve with some dressed salad leaves.
Credit: Good Food Magazine