You could win a range cooker worth up to £3000!
You could win a stunning Britannia 100cm twin dual fuel range cooker worth up to £3000 from either our Q Line or Wyre collection by entering 3 codes.
Simply answer the question found in Kitchens Bedrooms and Bathrooms magazine. If answered correctly you will be given a code below. You should now have your 3 codes, enter them into the form on the next page and be entered into our fantastic prize draw.
Terms & Conditions
- Entries can only be submitted online and must be made by midnight on 31st August 2015.
- The promoter of this prize draw is Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms, a division of TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd, 5th Floor, Congress House, Lyon Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2EN.
- The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over provided that neither they nor their nominees are employees of any of the TAYLIST MEDIA group of companies or Britannia Living (“Britannia”) (who are providing the prize as set out at 7). Entries will be limited to one per household. Entries from groups or 3rd parties will not be accepted.
- The closing date for all prize draw entries is midnight on 31st August 2015. The public can collect individual codes from 01st February 2015 and enter their three required codes on the Britannia Living website from 2nd April until 31st August 2015, after which the winner will be notified in writing. The winner will be selected at random and will also be announced in the December 2015 issue of Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms magazine.
- Any entry which is illegible, incomplete or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions, may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of Britannia Living.
- Proof of entry cannot be deemed as proof of delivery.
- There will be one winner. The “prize” will be either a Britannia Q Line 100cm Twin Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel/Gloss Black or Britannia Wyre 100cm Twin Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Matt Cream/Matt Black. The prize will be worth up to £3,000 in total. The prize will not include any costs of installation, rewiring, plumbing, ventilation, lighting, roofing, painting or ancillary matters. The winner will be required to enter into a contract with Britannia Living and TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd to abide by their terms and conditions.
- The winner must claim their “Prize” within 30 days of receiving notice/dated letter from Britannia Living in accordance with .4 above. Failure to claim the “prize” within this time period or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- By accepting the “prize” the winner will agree that he/she is available during the month of November/December 2015 for the appliance to be delivered. The winner will also ensure that all necessary building and electrical regulations are met with regard to the installation.
- By accepting the “prize” the winner will give permission to Britannia Living and TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd to photograph the winner and his/her property (before and after installation) and assign full rights to use the photographs in the magazine and on-line. Details of the winner will be published in a future issue of Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms, at its discretion.
- The winner will be required to be available for promotional press interviews and photo opportunities that may be required by Britannia Living and TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd who maintain the right to use any promotional materials created as a result from the award for on-going promotions for Britannia Living & TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd.
- There is no cash alternative to the “prize”.
- The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into with regard to it.
- Britannia Living and TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the “prize” if, in its sole discretion, the prize draw is not capable of being conducted as specified or if it suspects that the entry has been made fraudulently.
- Britannia Living and TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of accepting the “prize” or for any other loss of or damage due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The prize is supplied by Britannia Living. In the event that the supplier becomes insolvent, TAYLIST MEDIA Ltd will not be liable to provide the prizes.
- The prize draw, prize and the terms and conditions of this agreement will be governed by English law.
- Subject to .13 above you can contact us in relation to the prize draw at Marketing Department, Britannia Living, Eastern Rise, Trentham Lakes, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8WG.