We want to know what special moments in your life mean the most to you. Whether it’s big occasions like your wedding, your child’s first day at school or a special birthday, or the simpler everyday treats like a family dinner, stroll in the park or quality time with friends.
Here at Britannia we know that it’s moments like these that will be cherished forever, so will you join us in celebrating and sharing them?
If you send us at least one picture of one of your #MomentsThatMatter along with a brief explanation of what it means to you, you’ll automatically be entered into our competition to win a Britannia range cooker worth up to £4,000.
To do this simply follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook and post us your pictures along with a description. All entries will be considered, just remember to use the #MomentsThatMatter hashtag.
The competition starts from 20th April and runs until 20th July 2015. Good luck!
Britannia #MomentsThatMatter competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Britannia Living Ltd (company no No. 2692306) whose registered office is at Britannia Living, Glen Dimplex Home Appliances, Eastern Rise, Trentham lakes, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8WG.
2. Employees of Britannia Living Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Britannia Living Ltd company blog
5. Closing date for entry will be 20th July 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by Britannia Living Ltd from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by contact on social media within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, and must provide comment and pictures if required. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
19. Britannia Living Ltd will not make any modifications to the winner’s kitchen, above and beyond installation of the range cooker. If any modifications have to be made to the winner’s kitchen in order to allow for the range cooker to be installed then this cost must be covered by the winner.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
*Range cooker to be confirmed by Britannia Living at the end of the competition