Fancy attending this year’s Grand Designs Live in London?
Look no further! For a limited time we’re giving away forty pairs of tickets, including 6 pairs of exclusive VIP tickets*, through our social media channels.
To win a pair of tickets, follow @BritanniaLiving and RT our competition tweet, or Like BritanniaLivingUK on Facebook and Like our competition post, it’s that simple! The first ten to the post will win VIP tickets.
Then don’t forget to come see us at Stand K84 at the show where we’re showcasing our latest and greatest kitchen innovations between 3rd and 11th May 2014.
Our unique custom-made Jackson Pollock Colourange cooker will be our display centrepiece, along with Britannia range cookers, hoods and fridge-freezer. The stylish new designer cooker hoods from BEST and the vibrant, Italian-inspired range cookers from Bertazzoni will also be on display.
The competition will be running across the social media pages until the end of April.
Best of luck, and we’ll hope the see you at the show!
*The VIP experience ticket includes exclusive access to the VIP lounge and a glass of bubbly.
Britannia competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is: Britannia Living Ltd (company no No. 2692306] whose registered office is at Britannia Living, Glen Dimplex Home Appliances, Eastern Rise, Trentham lakes, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 8WG.
2. Employees of Britannia Living Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.britannialiving.co.uk/news/grand-designs-live-tickets-grabs
5. Closing date for entry will be 30st April 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Britannia Living Ltd from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be posted out.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.